Admission: General Conditions:
A student seeking admission to any class in a 'School' will be eligible for admission to that Class only if he :
1. Has been studying in a School recognised by or affiliated to this Board or any other recognised Board of Secondary Education in India;
2. Has passed qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that Class;
3. Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum) as determined by the State.
a) The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned, if child has changed the board or district.
b) Document(s) in support of his having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination; and
(c) Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, where-ever existing, as proof of date of birth.
5. No person who is under the sentence of rustication or is expelled from any Board/ School or is debarred from appearing in the examination for whatever reason by any Board/ shall be admitted to any class in a School affiliated to this Board.
6. No student shall be admitted or promoted to any subsequent higher class in any school unless he has completed the regular course of study of the class to which he was admitted at the beginning of the academic session and has passed the examination, at the end of the concerned academic session, qualifying him for promotion to the next higher class.
7. Admission of new students is done before the beginning of the academic season.
The student should fulfill the following minimum age requirement for getting admission as on 1st April that year.
Play Group: - Completion of 2 years on 31st March
Nursery: - Completion of 3 years on 31st March
LKG: - Completion of 4 years on 31st March
UKG: - Completion of 5 years on 31st March
I: - Completion of 6 years on 31st March
Parents or guardians are given to understand that they can not dilate terms to the management and that the management has the right to say on what conditions it will admit or retain pupils in the school.
Re admission is compulsory for your ward when he / she is promoted from U.K.G. II to Std I .
1) Before withdrawing a student from the school the guardian must send an application and formally fill in the prescribed form atleast 3 days in advance.
2) Leaving certificate will be issued only after all the dues to the school have been paid for the session.
3) Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework disobedience disrespect to members of the school, staff, bad moral influence and communicable diseases harmful to other students will result in the removed of the students from the school
4) The principal may at her absolute discretion require any parent at any time to take his/his word out of school.
Grade X students use E-learning Tab - Notes/Subject Enrichment Activities. Download and Complete the Notes/Activities of (Information Technology/Mathematics/Marathi/Social Science/Hindi) in Class Note Book/Project Papers/Long Papers.
28 Mar 2020
Grade IX Students complete the activity/Notes (Science / Geography/English/Marathi/Social Science/Hindi/Science) in Class Note Book / Project Papers/Long Papers.
28 Mar 2020